发布时间：2020-04-18 14:23:35 浏览量：1553
10. Yu F*, Li K*, Li S*, Liu J, Zhang Y, Zhou M, Zhao H, Chen H, Wu N, Liu Z#, Su J#. CFEA: a cell-free epigenome atlas in human diseases. Nucleic acids research 2020, 48(D1): D40-D44.
9. Lu X*, Ding Y*, Bai Y*, Li J, Zhang G, Wang S, Gao W, Xu L#, Wang H#. Detection of allosteric effects of lncRNA secondary structures altered by SNPs in human diseases. Front Cell Dev Biol 2020 Apr.
8. Chen XJ*, Zhang ZC*, Wang XY*, Zhao H, Li ML, Ma Y, Ji YY, Zhang CJ, Wu KC, Xiang L, Sun LF, Zhou M#, Jin ZB#. The circular RNome of developmental retina in mice. Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids 2020, 19: 339-349.
7. Zhang Y*, Xue Z*, Guo F*, Yu F, Xu L#, Chen H#. Nc2Eye: A curated ncRNAomics knowledgebase for bridging basic and clinical research in eye diseases. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology 2020, 8: 75.
6. Sun J*, Zhang Z*, Bao S*, Yan C, Hou P, Wu N, Su J, Xu L#, Zhou M#. Identification of tumor immune infiltration-associated lncRNAs for improving prognosis and immunotherapy response of patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer 2020, 8(1):e000110.
5. Zhou M，Zhang ZC, Bao SQ, Hou P, Yan CC, Su j, Sun J, Computational recognition of lncRNA signature of tumor-infiltrating B lymphocytes with potential implications in prognosis and immunotherapy of bladder cancer. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2020, doi: 10.1093/bib/bbaa047
4. Zhang X*#, Wang X*, Su J#, Nagireddy P, Zhou T, Qu Y, Jeong M, Guzman A, Rosas C, Huang Y, Sreekuma A, Li W, Goodell M. Dnmt3a loss and Idh2 neomorphic mutations mutually potentiate malignant hematopoiesis. Blood 2020, 135 (11): 845–856.
3. Zhao HQ*, Gu SS*, Bao SQ, Yan CC, Zhang ZZ, Hou P, Zhou M#，Sun J#. Mechanistically-derived patient-level framework for precision medicine identifies a personalized immune prognostic signature in high-grade serous ovarian cancer. Briefings in Bioinformatics2020, In press.
2. Zhang ZC, Bao SQ, Hou P, Yan CC, Zhou M#，Sun J#. Computational principles and practice for decoding immune contexture in the tumor microenvironment. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2020, In press.
1. Wang H#*, Lu X, Chen F, Ding Y, Zheng H, Wang L, Zhang G, Yang J, Bai Y, Li J, Wu J, Zhou M, Xu L#. Landscape of SNPs-mediated lncRNA structural variations and their implication in human complex diseases. Brief Bioinform 2020 Feb 30;21(1):85-95.