发布时间：2018-06-10 14:17:53 浏览量：1195
1. Huang Y* Su J*, Lei Y, Brunetti L, Gundry MC, Zhang X, Jeong M, Li W#, Goodell MA#. DNA epigenome editing using CRISPR-Cas SunTag-directed DNMT3A. Genome Biology 2017 18:176.
2. Lei Y*, Zhang X*, Su J*, Jeong M, Gundry MC, Huang YH, Zhou Y, Li W#, Goodell MA#. Targeted DNA methylation in vivo using an engineered dCas9-MQ1 fusion protein. Nature Communications 2017, 8:16026.
3. Wang C, L Wang, Y Ding, X Lu, G Zhang, J Yang, H Zheng, H Wang#, Y Jiang#, L Xu#. LncRNA Structural Characteristics in Epigenetic Regulation. Int. J. Mol. Sci 2017, 18(12), 2659.
4. Lin X*, Su J, Chen K, Rodrigues B#, Li W#. Sparse conserved under-methylated CpGs are associated with high-order chromatin structure. Genome Biology 2017.18:163
5. Zhang X*, Su J* ,Jeong M*, Ko M, Huang Y, Park HJ, Guzman A, Lei Y, Huang YH, Rao A, Li W#, Goodell MA#. DNMT3A and TET2 compete and cooperate to repress lineage-specific transcription factors in hematopoietic stem cells. Nature Genetics 2016, doi:10.1038/ng.3610.
6. Wei Y*, Zhang S*, Sahng S*, Zhang B, Li S, Wang X, Wang F, Su J, Wu Q, Liu H#, Zhang Y#. SEA: a super-enhancer archive. Nucleic Acids Research 2016. 44(D1): p. D172-9.
7. Liu H*, Liu X*, Zhang S*, Lv J, Li S, Shang S, Jia S, Wei Y, Wang F, Su J, Wu Q#, Zhang Y#. Systematic identification and annotation of human methylation marks based on bisulfite sequencing methylomes reveals distinct roles of cell type-specific hypomethylation in the regulation of cell identity genes. Nucleic Acids Research 2016. 44(1): p. 75-94.
8. Chen K* Chen Z*, Wu D, Zhang L, Lin X, Su J, Rodriguez B, Xi Y, Xia Z, Chen X, Shi X, Wang Q#, Li W#. Broad H3K4me3 is associated with increased transcription elongation and enhancer activity at tumor suppressor genes. Nature Genetics 2015, 1149-1157.
9. Wei Y*, Su J*, Liu H*, Lv J, Wang F, Yan H, Wen Y, Liu H, Wu Q#, Zhang Y#. MetaImprint: an information repository of mammalian imprinted genes. Development 2014, 141(12):2516-2523.
10. Zhou M*, Zhao H*, Xu W, Bao S, Cheng L#, Sun J#. Discovery and validation of immune-associated long non-coding RNA biomarkers associated with clinically molecular subtype and prognosis in diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Molecular Cancer 2017, 16:16.
11. Hu Y*, Zhou M*, Shi H, Ju H, Jiang Q#, Cheng L#. Measuring disease similarity and predicting disease-related ncRNAs by a novel method. BMC Medical Genomics 2017, 10:71.
12. Zhou M*, Zhao H*, Wang Z*, Cheng L, Yang L, Shi H, Yang H, Sun J#. Identification and validation of potential prognostic lncRNA biomarkers for predicting survival in patients with multiple myeloma. Journal of Experimental Clinical Cancer Research 2015, 34:102.
13. Zhou M*, Guo M*, He D*, Wang X, Cui Y, Yang H, Hao D#, Sun J#. A potential signature of eight long non-coding RNAs predicts survival in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Journal of Translational Medicine 2015, 13:231.
14. Sun J*, Shi H*, Wang Z, Zhang C, Liu L, Wang L, He W, Hao D#, Liu S#, Zhou M#. Inferring novel lncRNA-disease associations based on a random walk model of a lncRNA functional similarity network. Molecular Biosystems 2014, 10:2074-2081.
15. Lu J, Wu D, Li C*, Zhou M#, Hao D#. Correlation between gene expression and mutator phenotype predicts homologous recombination deficiency and outcome in ovarian cancer. Journal of Molecular Medicine (Berlin, Germany) 2014, 92:1159-1168.
16. Hao D*#, Wang G, Yin Z, Li C, Cui Y, Zhou M#. Systematic large-scale study of the inheritance mode of Mendelian disorders provides new insight into human diseasome. European Journal of Human Genetics 2014, 22:1260-1267.
17. Hao D*#, Li C, Zhang S, Lu J, Jiang Y, Wang S, Zhou M#. Network-based analysis of genotype-phenotype correlations between different inheritance modes. Bioinformatics 2014, 30:3223-3231.